Tru Earth premium wool dryer balls by are all-natural, help soften your clothes, save you money by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
How to use:
Step 1: Determine load size (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
Step 2: Place dryer balls in dryer with wet laundry
Step 3: Turn on the dryer, and watch your laundry dry faster, while getting softer. The more balls you use, the faster your laundry will dry!
About the product:
– Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
– Softens Laundry Naturally – Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
– Shortens Drying Time – (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
– Saves Energy – by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
– Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
– Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)